Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Well, hello there! I forgot about you... :-/

Yeah... told you that you couldn't count on me to post a lot. Sorry to have fulfilled my lowest of expectations... want to know why?

To Do:
-finish processing S family photos
-finish processing OUR family photos
-finish disc for M family photos (forgot about that one until JUST now. sigh.)
-order prints for our walls and my mom
-move dirt pile in backyard
-buy and plant tree I was gift-certificated for my birthday (in AUGUST)
-assemble treats for Sunday's Premier Designs jewelry party
-finalize jewelry order
-finalize Thirty-One order
-crochet birthday gifts for three little friends
-make decorations for Snugglebug's first birthday (in FIVE weeks! *tear*)
-sew bumper pads for Snuggie's crib
-sew quilt to go with crib set (no rush on this one, thanks to fear of SIDS. whew!)
-the dreaded Christmas shopping
-the even more dreaded Christmas wrapping... *shudder*

And I want to do at LEAST the first 7 items this week. And the list of course doesn't mention the everyday "musts", like dishes, laundry, cleaning, raking leaves, cooking, feeding children, and occasionally trying to actually *play* with the little darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment